Sunday 30 May 2010

Pepper Plant growing out of the Sink

by Sabrina

Today when I was making coffee in the kitchen I found that a tiny greenish stem was peering out of my sink's plughole. Actually it is the plughole of the space next to the sink where you can put your clean but wet dishes to dry.

First I didn't recognize what I was seeing but as soon as I extracted it and took a nearer look I found that I was holding a little pepper plant. I knew it because the grain/seed is still sitting on top of the first leaves.

I decided to test my green thumb on this tiny pepper and implanted it into some earth. Let's see if it will ever become a grown up!?

1 comment:

  1. Funny! I hope it grows to a big, healthy plant with lots of peppers that you can use in your meals!

    (JudithAnn from Shelfari)

    ReplyDelete