Tuesday 15 June 2010

Japanese Literature Challenge

by Sabrina

As I'm searching for something to challenge my reading life lately I decided to do another reading challenge. I happened to come across the Japanese Reading Challenge, which is hosted by Belleza. I haven't read many Japanese books until today, besides some Murakami which I enjoyed very much.

As it is up to every single participant how much books he or she wants to read between June 1, 2010 and January 30, 2011, I decided to read at least three books.

I'm not quite sure which titles I am reading but I hope to start with Out by Natsuo Kirino as soon as it is available in the library.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, nice to see you're joining in! I'm also planning for 3 books, including OUT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh great! I would like to hear what you thought of it when time comes.

    ReplyDelete