Monday 21 June 2010

My Paris In July

by Sabrina

This blogger event hosted by Tamara from Thyme for Tea and Karen from BookBath sounds like so much fun. It is all about Paris, including Parisian books, music, recipes and in general la vie francaise.

Last September I went to Paris and immediately fell in love with the French capital. The beautiful white stone maisons and the delicious smell of fresh baked croissants in the small side streets. I for sure would like to visit again some time.

I plan on reading:
Suite Francaise by Irene Nemirovsky

I plan on watching:
Amelie and Coco Chanel, both films with the fabulous actress Audrey Tautou. I have seen Amelie plenty of times and it is one of my favorite movies.

I also plan to cook or bake (actually I love baking a little more) and listening to some French music, too. But I will have to do a little research on this first.

No comments:

Post a Comment