Thursday 3 June 2010

Spaghetti with Shrimps

by Sabrina

This recipe again suffices for two persons. I know that shrimps are somewhat expensive but my boyfriend had a generous day today so he bought us some.
You will need:

• 200 g shrimps
• 300 g spaghetti
• two onions and a clove of garlic
• 200 ml cream
• 300 ml white wine
• some salt, pepper and thyme
• one lime fruit

First I chop the onion and the garlic into little pieces. Then I heat a pan with about two spoons of olive oil and fry the onions and garlic until the onions went glassy. I add the shrimps and fry them until they are lightly golden. After that the shrimps need to be removed out of the pan as I want to do a sauce with the remains of the frying. I give cram and white wine into the pan and let it reduce.

Then I put a pot with water and some salt on the stove. When the water is boiling, I add the spaghetti and cook them ‘al dente’.

While the pasta is on the stove, I add some salt, pepper and thyme to the sauce. As I like my meal to be a little piquant, I add chili flakes to the sauce too. Just do so if you like it. Next I give the shrimps into the sauce. When the pasta is ready, I give them into the pan too. I stir everything up and serve the meal.

Enjoy your food!

No comments:

Post a Comment