Monday 19 July 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading? & Mailbox Monday

by Sabrina

“It’s Monday! What are you reading?” is a weekly event hosted by Sheila to share with others what you've read the past week and planning to read next.

I have finished:
The Diary of Frida Kahlo (soon to be reviewed)
Blink! by Malcom Gladwell (soon to be reviewed)

I will read this week:
The Girl who Played with Fire by Stieg Larsson (2nd in Millenium Trilogy)

Books I have aquired:
Tell no One by Harlan Coben via BookMooch

Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marcia from The Printed Page. Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.

Last week I found a copy of Harlan Coben's Tell No One in my mailbox. I got it from BookMooch. I really look forward to reading this as I have read The Woods by him and liked it very much. It was more suspenseful than anything I had read in a long time. A friend recommended Tell No One and told me that it is even better than The Woods.

5 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of Coben's books. I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked The Woods, hope this one's good too!I loved the Larsson series. Hope you'll have a good reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harlan Coben is one of my favorite suspense authors. Tell No One is awesome! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any of Coben either, but have heard terrific things about his books. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never heard of Coben! Now I have to go and check it out! Great mailbox... happy reading!

    ReplyDelete