Monday 9 August 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading? & Mailbox Monday

“It’s Monday! What are you reading?” is a weekly event hosted by Sheila to share with others what you've read the past week and planning to read next.

I have finished:
Dear Jane by Joe Spence (soon to be reviewed)
Out by Natsuo Kirino (for my Japanese literature challenge, soon to be reviewed)

I am reading:
Valeria's last Stand by Marc Fitten

This weeks Mailbox Monday is hosted by Chick Loves Lit. Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.

Last week I got real loads of books into my house. In my mailbox were five Jane Austen novels. I browsed the Penguin Classics and just couldn't resist.

I also got a very lovely notebook with the Eiffel tower on the cover from Karen and Tamara who were hosting the blogger event Paris in July. Thank you very much it's awesome.

5 comments:

  1. Your books sound wonderful...hope you enjoy them.

    My week:

    http://curlupandread.wordpress.com/2010/08/08/its-monday-what-are-you-reading/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, 5 Jane Austen novels?? I'm jealous!! And congrats on the notebook -- we need to see pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to your review of Out. I want to read this, I know it's in the library, so as soon as I've got a little bit more time (2 challenges finishing in August!) I will pick this up.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Coffee and Book Chick: I know I got all of them but Northanger Abbey. A picture could make it's way soon.

    @ leeswammes: I will review it after my last exam on Wednesday. I'm looking forward to Wednesday as I'm starting my summer then.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a super week of reading - the books sound great!

    ReplyDelete