Thursday 16 September 2010

I have been awarded!

Thanks to LibrarysCat I have been awarded the Cherry on Top Award!

I found out that this award goes to "beautiful blogs with that little bit extra". My dear LibrarysCat I really appreciate you awarded me this! That is amazing!

Rules that come with it are:

1. Answer this question: If you had the chance to go back and change one thing in your life, would you, and what would it be?

For me being as young as twenty-something years old there is not much yet that I regret and would like to change. Maybe just one thing, that is following: I should have done a year in a foreign country after school. Actually I wanted to be an Au-pair and did Babysitter courses as well as my driver's license for it I did not get to the point where I applied at an agency which is a must do when one wants to go to the US. But on the other hand this is why I'm one of the youngest students in my year at university and I will get a diploma being younger than others which I hope will give me an advantage.

2. The second thing you have to do is, pick 6 people and give them this award. You then have to inform the person that they have gotten this award.

In no particular order:

Leeswamme's Blog
And the plot thickens
A Little Bookish
BookBath
Thyme for Tea
Graasland

3. The third and final thing is: thank the person who gave you the award.

Oh wow! I have done that already but there is no reason to not do this again and again. Thank you so much LibrarysCat!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Sabrina. I appreciate your acknolwedgement of my blog. Sometimes I wonder why I blog, then someone like you reminds me. Thanks for the Cherry Award. and Congratulations on recieveing it - you truly deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sabrina, sorry for the late reply but I've been away from the computer a lot. Thank you SO much for the award! It's really awesome. I did think of something I would like to go back to and do differently, but I'm afraid I'm not willing to share it with the world... ;)

    I'll probably skip posting about the award since I'm having a hard time finding time to blog anyway these days, but I wanted to let you know I really, really, REALLY appreciate you giving me this lovely award. You have a great blog yourself indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. I came and read your post when you awarded this award to me, but didn't comment! Shame on me! Congratulations on your award! I am glad you don't regret your decision to stay at school! Hopefully though you will get to work abroad after you finish! I wish I had done that. My not-so-secret goal is to live in another country for a few years one day.

    Thank you so much for passing this award on to me. I really appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete