Tuesday 17 May 2011

Spreading the Word!

My dear readers,

it's time to share two things that lie at my heart. First Karen from BookBath has announced the second Paris in July. Last year I and many other bloogers participated in Paris in July to share our love for all things French. We read French books, we watched French films, we tried French recipes and many more fun activities and shared our experiences.

I for one wrote a book recommendation for Hunting and Gathering by Anna Gavalda and shared my favorite bookish and gourmandish places in Paris, which I visited in September 2009.

If you are interested in participating this year, please go over to Karen's blog and say Hello.

Second things second. I decided it's time to host my first give-away. Due to the first anniversary of this blog in the end of May, I will do a birthday give-away. Isn't that fantastic!? Stay tuned for more information and the start of the give-away on next Monday, 23rd of May.

2 comments:

  1. Great! I am "enlisted" for "Paris in July". (Well, I think so..) ;")

    Anyway: This sounds great! (und köstlich.. ;"p)

    Wünsche Dir einen schönen Abend!!

    ReplyDelete